Many of our growth-driven clients face the realities of a global economy on a daily basis. They must confront the pressures of global competition by sourcing products or services throughout the world, licensing their products in foreign markets or opening subsidiaries in a new land. We serve foreign-based companies with operations in the United States and U.S.-based companies who are expanding abroad.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis.
MIA Global CPA provides a range of business tax and accounting services including the following:
- Domestic and Multi-Jurisdictional tax planning and analysis to minimize global tax liability
- S. and foreign tax compliance for inbound and outbound operations
- Income tax treaty analysis and entity structuring
- Withholding taxes
- Transfer pricing
- Interest Charge – Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC) for exporters
- Business tax return preparation (Income, Foreign Disclosure, Sales & Use, Business Property)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Litigation support
- IRS problem resolution and audit assistance